Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  4agers - Ed : (25 August 2013 - 08:41 AM) Hey folks! Thought I would check in and check things out a bit.
@  Lucy : (14 August 2013 - 09:35 PM) It's good go have Chums up and running again!
@  MrDotOne : (14 August 2013 - 06:30 AM) I like how you can tie your geochums account in with your Facebook account Posted Image
@  whistlen : (13 August 2013 - 09:25 PM) New Look? Thanks for keeping it alive!
@  2trux : (13 August 2013 - 05:52 PM) Glad to see it back!
@  MrDotOne : (11 August 2013 - 10:41 AM) Looks like the site is slowly coming back Posted Image

Photo

Dive Caching

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SerenityNow

SerenityNow

Shibby Chum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Interests:GEOCACHING!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

I know quite a few geocachers that are divers and wondered if they knew about this site yet - DiveCaching website. Opencaching has a whole category set up for ding caches. With a feature like that, it looks like divers may have more opportunities to hunt caches underwater in the future.

Anna Mary and I have never learned to scuba, but we thoroughly enjoyed snorkeling a few times. We saw amazing and abundant ocean life while snorkeling at Captain Cook Underwater National Park in Hawaii and we also snorkeled with sharks in The Bahamas. Thrilling! The only bad thing about our shark adventure was that I was the last one back in the boat and that was sure a spooky feeling, being the only one left in the water with sharks down there feeding.

We must overact our part in some measure, in order to produce any effect at all.
-- Dante

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.

-- Saint Augustine

Nietzsche is dead.

-- God

#2 MrDotOne

MrDotOne

Chum Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

This is an awesome aspect of the game!!
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E. Abbey