It's time for something just for fun!
The Basic Idea:
A “Flash Mob” Gathering of Geocachers. Only 15 minutes long!
A Flash Mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, do something unusual for a brief period of time, and then quickly disperse.
You must be present and sign the log during this time to claim the event.
This event is the same thing. Our unusual activity? Bust out the pool toys one last time for the year, it's time to Duel to the Death! Pool Noodle sword fighting in the park
Here is the plan:
1) Get your best sword (pool noodle or other similar foam based sword type things)
-This can be your Noodle's last hooray of summer
-If you don't already have a noodle, hey it the end of the season pick one up
2) Wear your favorite sword fight themed costume.
- You have a ton on area that can be covered on this think of these costume options:
* Medevil Knight
* Viking - Note this option may require you to bring proof of what is in your wallet, and a goat.
* Jedi Knight
3) Duel to the Noodle death!
10:00 AM Jump from your cars, Noodles in hand! We suddenly gather within a few seconds.
10:01 AM Sign the log and trade/discover travel bugs and coins, Noodle Dueling!
10:13 AM Group photo with Noodles!
10:15 AM The event is over and we suddenly disappear.
Bring your cameras and take lots of pics to share the fun.